Sunday, January 22, 2012

Prosperity


January 9, 2012
Prosperity
My California Scribe is here so i had better get on the ball before she leaves on the evening tomorrow.    I didn't write Sunday because my scribe has a new bicycle and she wants to ride it all the time.   It is a recumbent.   She went to the Chirichuas yesterday and went to ride back to Willcox from there but it got dark by the time she got to Dos Cabasas so she had to finish the ride today.  


I am doing a lot of work on the store.   We have put in a new fireplace for the main part of the store.    On the outside, we have stuccoed on the adobe wall and repaired the hacienda which was cracked.    All the store side wall has been stuccoed and it has been painted with cornflower blue on the top and dusty denim on the bottom.   It looks so good.   It looks like prosperity is here finally.  

I told you a month a go that the great recession will be over by the end of the year.    I may have helped that myself with all the employees and workers that have helped me.    There was a stucco crew, an electrician or two, a Carpenter crew, a plumber and a painter.  

Besides that my girls have refinished 'the' table.    Aurora wrote her first book about the table.    I would say it is as good as new but it is an antique and my grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, siblings, kids and grandkids have all eaten, sat and studied at this table.  Raymond himself said he studied many times on this table.   We would have starved to death without the food that has been served on this table.  

We have our 'Wings over Willcox' this weekend.    The sand hill cranes and so forth and so on will be here in force.   

Yes I am proud of the Willcox Commercial Company, it looks like prosperity is here and the great recession is over.   And I am glad about that.....   

from Richard on Historic Railroad Avenue in Willcox, Arizona. 



No comments:

Post a Comment